Many times termites will eat the inside of the wood without ever leaving a sign they were there. Your home investment is being eaten away. Some easy things you can look for to see if termites have decide to live with you; wings at the window sills, piles of fine wood shavings or even flying insect in your home. If you see any of these signs call us immediately; we will preform a complete Termite Inspection and will take that information and design a termite treatment plan for your home.
The key to Termite Treatment and Control starts with thorough termite inspections.
and trained inspectors will check your home for any signs of activity, including
your attic and crawl space. They will note any conditions that may attract
termites or any damage they find and recommend a termite treatment plan just for you.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE TERMITES?
Termite Treatment depends upon a number of factors including location, type of termite, and even type of home you have. Our inspectors will assess each situation and discuss a recommended treatment plan for your specific needs. We don't have a ready to sell option and only recommend scientifically-proven methods that will most effectively eliminate your problem. If wood damage is found, we will address it and handle the repairs you need to make it look right again.
Some tips to minimize possible damage:
• Keep all plumbing in good repair.
• Remove old tree stumps and roots around and beneath the building.
• Fill in any cracks in your masonry or concrete;
• When watering your lawn, don't sprinkle stucco or wood siding.
• Keep your gutters and downspouts in good repair.
• Avoid moisture accumulation around the foundation of your home.
• Eliminate any areas where earth is touching wood.
If you think you have termites, CALL TODAY. Let our trained professional staff help determine the Termite Treatment Plan for your home.